Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gulp

Just looked at the date on the last blog and realised how quickly time had gone. What has happened inbetween, well I have more or less kept up with all the blogs I'm subscribed to, some of them have amazed me in the depth of knowledge that their author's display.

I have finally received my graduate as a 2:1 with honours so I am happy. I have also signed up for one of the earlier chapters dealing with Operators. Since I have a week off next week I will be making a start tomorrow. I have been trying to get my hand it with writing, after a long break I have been writing poetry again and finally started on the book I meant to write 15 years ago. Now all I hope is that my new found enthusiasm survives into the new year. :)

By the way congratulations to everyone else who has graduated this year and an earlier happy new year to everyone.

No comments: